Game Thread: Missouri vs. South Carolina

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I'm afraid I cannot get on Pinkel for losing to Indiana when our coach has lost to ULM and UAB in his coaching career. Pinkel is very well respected in the coaching profession as a very good coach. It seemed last night that Pinkel's team had a lot more resolve than Spurrier's team. I'm afraid Spurrier has himself a lemon (in a team) this season. The QB isn't very good and they struggle to move to the ball. They're not a very good team.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Man I thought Mizzou was dead halfway through the fourth quarter. This could send them on a nice run. They can really rush the passer, too.

The SEC East is sitting there for any team that wants to play with some consistency. Win big one week, lay an egg the next. Who is going to step up and take it?

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
Any of you "old timers" remember when suspurrier made fun of Coach Stallings for not going for 2 and making the game a 7 pointer? Guess he forgot his own advice :biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.