Game Thread: Memphis at Ole Miss

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Do y'all think Ole Sis has been looking ahead all week to us & didn't give Memphis enough credit thinking they would be a cakewalk??? or is their offense just that bad???..
I think they have been looking ahead to Bama.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I was around oxford this morning. Big Ole Miss fan said they had a record number of private planes coming in next week at the local airport. Biggest anticipation he could ever remember. No one was talking about the Memphis game. Would not surprise me if they got beat tonight. Everything is already about Bama. They just want to survive tonight. They should have let Memphis know that tonight is just for show, next week is the real deal. Memphis thinks it is a game.
Record number of planes coming into Oxford - we better be quaking in our boots! ;) I bet one of those planes is carrying Eli Manning - they'll need some divine guidance.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
"I think his hands were inside"

I swear, these commentators are awful. The replay OBVIOUSLY shows Treadwell's left hand being on the outside of the shoulder pads.

I swear, I'd pay extra for games with these idiots muted. Seriously.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
OM looks terrible on offense
They have no power running game and no chemistry or flow on offense. Everything they do on offense is on the edges. And their offensive line is terrible. Memphis has been dominating the LOS..

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Ole miss is being over hyped. I mean wallace threw 4? Pics against an inferior opponent and everyone said pay no attention this isn't the real bo wallace ,but it is the real bo wallace and he'll be looking at a Bama defense with an off week to prepare. IMO we win easily.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.