Game Thread: Memphis at Ole Miss

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I watched the first 5 minutes of this one and thought it wouldn't be a contest. Ole' Sis looked to be the much better team.

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
The Ole Sis offense hasn't impressed me at all tonight. Slow developing plays with weak pass protection and poor run blocking. Their defense is much improved, a great deal faster up front and more physical from years past. South Carolina vs Ole Miss would be a good game.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Ole Miss looks pretty mediocre and they go as Bo Wallace goes but whatever their best shot is they will give it to us so we better show up.

We are steadily improving but not so much that we can just trot out and win on the road in the SEC. Remember LSU threw up all over themselves and lost to OM last year...We have to play way cleaner than we did against UF with regards to penalties and turnovers.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Ole Miss looks pretty mediocre and they go as Bo Wallace goes but whatever their best shot is they will give it to us so we better show up.

We are steadily improving but not so much that we can just trot out and win on the road in the SEC. Remember LSU threw up all over themselves and lost to OM last year...We have to play way cleaner than we did against UF with regards to penalties and turnovers.
Bo Wallace averages a turnover a game in his Ole Miss career. That's not good for Ole Miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
We got little pressure on them last year and they should have scored some. This year he will see pressure. When he does he throws high. Always has and that is why he routinely tosses picks. I predict at least 3 next week and a three TD loss for them...at least.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
We need to play our best game of the year to beat them.
Forget how they played tonight..on offense.
Their defense is for real, and it's better than Florida's.
Agree.

This will be Blake's first big test from a pressure defense...and on the road.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.