Game Thread: Memphis at Ole Miss

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I'm watching it but it is very uninspiring. OM as a Top 10 team should be blowing them out.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
I was around oxford this morning. Big Ole Miss fan said they had a record number of private planes coming in next week at the local airport. Biggest anticipation he could ever remember. No one was talking about the Memphis game. Would not surprise me if they got beat tonight. Everything is already about Bama. They just want to survive tonight. They should have let Memphis know that tonight is just for show, next week is the real deal. Memphis thinks it is a game.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I was around oxford this morning. Big Ole Miss fan said they had a record number of private planes coming in next week at the local airport. Biggest anticipation he could ever remember. No one was talking about the Memphis game. Would not surprise me if they got beat tonight. Everything is already about Bama. They just want to survive tonight. They should have let Memphis know that tonight is just for show, next week is the real deal. Memphis thinks it is a game.
They best be careful - saving everything for the 'Super Bowl' has led to lots of upsets...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.