5 weeks in...name your top three in the east and west of the SEC

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Nailed it.

My two cents. I think most of us have the same feelings about the West: Alabama, Auburn, A&M. I would put Ole Miss #4 right now but it would not surprise me if they end up beating Auburn or A&M, possibly both.

East: Georgia #1 because of Gurley, then South Carolina. After a steep drop off, we see Florida and Missouri.

West:

Alabama
Aubrens
Texas A&M

East:

UGA/USCe/Florida/MIZZ
Tennessee

Vandy

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Just wondering...does anybody think Miss State could be third or better in the west?
I have Miss. St. at #5 in the West right now. They are too inconsistent for me (they beat LSU but looked very sloppy vs. UAB). Funny thing is, I do believe they would beat FSU.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
I'm ranking them based on a conference win. Texas A and M should be no 1, Alabama no 2, Miss state 3, 4 is Auburn. It doesn't matter what ranking we are in, as long we have better records than them. C'mon dude.
Generally when some asks the question of who "YOUR top three in the east and west of the SEC" it means they want them in order, so I assumed that was your order. That's why I asked, dude. :)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.