Ohio State coach body slams idiot who ran on the field

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
On the pic, you can clearly see the coach's vein popping out on his neck. I think it was roid rage.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I hope he was hurt because the way he is moving after the slam he acts like his shoulder or arm is hurt. That is what idiots like that get!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Thanks for the video, Bazza. I loved how at the end...he is like "get out of here" and throws him towards the security.

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
While surely to be unpopular, I will state this seems a bit excessive. The guy who ran on the field is dumb, but that doesn't give someone (especially a coach) the right to assault him in such a manner. I won't be surprised if the coach is reprimanded for this behavior.
You can't be serious? Am I colorblind this morning and missing the blue font?

I don't care who takes him down, I wish he would have hit the ground harder than that because he ran onto the field while a play was going on! I bet if he had a knife and shanked 3 players you would be on here whining about why nobody took him down.

The coach should have punched him in the head then power slammed him on his head for something so idiotic.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
You're welcome, Mom.

I like how the kid grabs Schlegel's arm with both hands....hanging on for dear life as he's about to get slammed!

Worth the price of admission right there...lol.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I remember some stupid kid doing this at one of our high school games in the end zone after a bad call, one of the assistant coaches flew off the sidelines, grabbed him by the seat of his pants and nape of his neck and threw him over the fence onto the track.
Now that would have been worth the price of admission!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Now that would have been worth the price of admission!
it was like watching midget tossing, without the midget. the cool thing is the coach was freak of nature strong (he played line backer at miss state i think and spent a lot of time in the weight room with the players) and had a nasty temper when it came to football. the guy cleared the fence without touching anything.

the guy that got tossed was a loser, so that made it all the much sweeter.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
You can't be serious? Am I colorblind this morning and missing the blue font?

I don't care who takes him down, I wish he would have hit the ground harder than that because he ran onto the field while a play was going on! I bet if he had a knife and shanked 3 players you would be on here whining about why nobody took him down.

The coach should have punched him in the head then power slammed him on his head for something so idiotic.
I'm just playing devil's advocate, tbf, but he obviously did not have a knife.

If you want to take this to reductio ad absurdum, why not just shoot the guy that ran on the field. He didn't belong there, right? Plus, he could have been dangerous.

There is security at the games. Why not let them do their job?

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
have you ever tried to reason with a drunk? 99% chance the guy was drunk because no sober person ever thinks that is a good idea. the 1% is for people who were looking for something to happen to them so they could sue.
I would guess this person was not sober. And reasoning with drunks is near impossible.

However, that does not warrant such violent actions. The person that ran on the field did not appear to be violent... just stupid.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'm just playing devil's advocate, tbf, but he obviously did not have a knife.

If you want to take this to reductio ad absurdum, why not just shoot the guy that ran on the field. He didn't belong there, right? Plus, he could have been dangerous.

There is security at the games. Why not let them do their job?
after watching the video, it didn't look like security had the wheels to keep up with the jerk that ran on the field.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I would guess this person was not sober. And reasoning with drunks is near impossible.

However, that does not warrant such violent actions. The person that ran on the field did not appear to be violent... just stupid.
i didn't think the response was particularly violent. decking the guy would have been violent, he just tackled him and handed him to security. to me this falls into the category of play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

well the idiot is getting exactly what he wanted a whole bunch of attention.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
The former OSU linebacker still knows how to make a tackle. It wasn't textbook but that joker will think twice b4 he even considers doing that again.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I agree 100% with y'all..Even though he doesn't have a gun or knife in his hands, there's no way of knowing, if he has some sort of weapon in his pockets or a weapon in his underwear where the waistband is located..And if he's looking for a player or coach on the sideline he's looking specifically to attack..I think the coach was in the right doing what he did, I would've done the same-thing protecting his players on the sideline..With all the crzy stuff we've seen happen in shootings & other violent acts, just like the one that could have happened here at Bama last week, had that guy made good with his threats to the University..Better safe than sorry & I have no sympathy for that idiot..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.