Ohio State coach body slams idiot who ran on the field

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I remember some stupid kid doing this at one of our high school games in the end zone after a bad call, one of the assistant coaches flew off the sidelines, grabbed him by the seat of his pants and nape of his neck and threw him over the fence onto the track.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Now, will Ohio State have to explain why that guy was so viciously body slammed? That coach could turn to pro wrestling if he were to get fired.

I honestly don't think coaches should be involved. Security should take care of this! Where was tOSU security? I did see a little lady running out in an officer uniform.

What if the guy got a concussion? Was he a tOSU recruit who came from the sideline? Must not have been someone they really wanted in the next recruiting class.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Now, will Ohio State have to explain why that guy was so viciously body slammed? That coach could turn to pro wrestling if he were to get fired.

I honestly don't think coaches should be involved. Security should take care of this! Where was tOSU security? I did see a little lady running out in an officer uniform.

What if the guy got a concussion? Was he a tOSU recruit who came from the sideline? Must not have been someone they really wanted in the next recruiting class.
If he was, would you really want him on your team?

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
While surely to be unpopular, I will state this seems a bit excessive. The guy who ran on the field is dumb, but that doesn't give someone (especially a coach) the right to assault him in such a manner. I won't be surprised if the coach is reprimanded for this behavior.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
While surely to be unpopular, I will state this seems a bit excessive. The guy who ran on the field is dumb, but that doesn't give someone (especially a coach) the right to assault him in such a manner. I won't be surprised if the coach is reprimanded for this behavior.
Would not surprise me if lawyers have already contacted the jackarse that ran onto the field to get into the deep pockets of tOSU.

bradley30

1st Team
Sep 9, 2009
Oxford, AL

Yes, he should have nicely been asked to please get off the field so the game could continue. The brutality of this coach attacking this poor innocent individual for coming onto the field of play.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
have you ever tried to reason with a drunk? 99% chance the guy was drunk because no sober person ever thinks that is a good idea. the 1% is for people who were looking for something to happen to them so they could sue.

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007
WOW! I didn't realize we had so many bleeding heart candy butts. I don't like tosu but Id like to shake that coaches hand, should have slammed him harder. Just cleaning out the gene pool.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Why risk someone else getting hurt? So instead of chasing him around the field...I think the body slam was necessary before anything happened.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
My son said he saw a tweet from the OSU wrestling coach that said the guy was a two time state wrestling champ, so he knew what he was doing with the takedown.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.