Ole Miss Starting the Trash Talk Already

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Okay for me this is a big game for us Bama fans living in Mississippi if Bama loses it will be tough living here. I remember still the last time they beat us in Tuscaloosa with TT.
Ole Miss never beat us in Tuscaloosa while tuberville was there. Billy Brewer led them to a win there though in 1988--and if memory serves me correct it was homecoming.

Last edited:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I've always thought Rammer Jammer after the game settled the score on any trash talk the other team dishes out before the game. :smile:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
i was at that horrible excuse for a game, it wasn't fun
I was there as well. IIRC we had zero yards passing that day - but I could be getting that confused with a different game I attended. I'm trying to spend less time remembering those type games.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I was there as well. IIRC we had zero yards passing that day - but I could be getting that confused with a different game I attended. I'm trying to spend less time remembering those type games.
i was too busy getting drunk to pay attention to the details.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
These people aren't to smart aren't they..
Reminds me of the time in the early eighties when I was leaving home to head back to Mountain Home AFB Idaho form leave. I was driving through Mobile listening to the radio and the DJ was giving the weather forecast. He said...

"There will be variable cloudiness for the rest of today. For all you folks over in Mississippi, that means off and on.":D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.