Early Lines for Week 6 Games of Interest

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Back after a rather uninspiring week of games with a great slate of games this week. As always, TideFans.com doesn't condone or endorse gambling of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only. ENJOY!

• In a Thursday night tilt, Oregon is favored by 23.5 over Arizona
  • Georgia is currently favored by 32.5 over Vandy
  • FSU is favored by 38 over Wake Forest
  • Miami (FL) vs. GaTech is a Pick Em
  • South Carolina opened as a 10 pt favorite over Kentucky, but it's already moved to 7.5
  • Depending on who you ask, Stanford is either a 1 pt favorite over 1 pt dog to Notre Dame. Pick Em
  • LSU is a 9 pt underdog at Auburn
  • Oklahoma is favored by 5 (???) at TCU (Mack's note: smelly fish)
  • Florida is favored by 1 at Tennessee
  • Bama's favored by 5 at Ole Miss (Mack's note: I never bet on Bama. If I did, I'd take this easy money)
  • Texas A&M and Miss St. is a Pick Em (Mack's note: Take this money & run. TAMU will run them off the field)

Enjoy the games!

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
The game I'm most intrigue by not counting the Alabama game it the au lsu game. Both teams haven't played to what we consider there hype. I will take au right now but would not be surprised if lsu wins.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Interested why you think A&M will run MSU off the field. Do you think MSU is that much better than Arkansas?
Arkansas's strength is their running game. TAMU's weakness over the past couple seasons has been run defense. MSU won't show Texas A&M anything different than they see in practice everyday.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I would not be surprised to see this line change a lot by the end of the week. The Bama fans that bet on Bama will be all over this and vegas will change the line to get the Rebel fans to bet. I am surprised we are only a 5 point favorite. I must need new glasses because the Rebels have not shown me a thing so far.

I hope CNS has the boys ready for this game and the comments coming from the ole miss players should get them focused . I am sure the media will be calling this the upset special of the week before its all said and done.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
LSU has played less than inspiring football so far and I expect that to continue at auburn on Saturday. I see auburn by 6.

Its not like Auburn is playing inspiring football either. This one will go to the team who wants it more. If LSU can figure out their QB problem, Auburn better look out. Either way a Tiger will win a very close ballgame.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
And I will take the who's and the points - dogs defense is much better than the barns, and the who's have the speed to stop the barn's run game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.