Ole Miss/Blake question

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Hopefully, there is a very good reason but I am kind of curious to why the line is so low this week. I know Miss is undefeated. But this line is one of the lowest we have had in a few years. I have not heard anything specific out of T-town but I hope Blake is going to be close to 100% and that's not the reason for the low number. Just a thought.
if i was a gambler, i would probably put a bit on this game.

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
I assume you must not have been to a game at Ole Miss. Stadium is very small for SEC standards, and one end zone is open with just bleachers. I've been about 4 times in the past 10 years. Not very intimidating at all, as far as loud crowd.
No I have never been to Ole Miss. Thanks for the info

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
The WVU game was loud, and while the bama fans outnumbered the mountaineers, they were louder than us to an embarrassing degree. If he could handle it then in the enclosed stadium, I don't think noise will be the factor this time around. Their line and rush vs bamas, and Sims impressive ability to scramble and avoid the sack.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
There will be more noise in the grove than the stadium. Whatever defensive plan they were starting on us a couple weeks ago is now history.
^This^ After the games, when i see a dejected "All-Most" fan, I always tell them to hold their heads high - they're undefeated in tailgating.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.