Parking on Gameday - boy scouts lots avaliable as usual?

playball31580

Suspended
Aug 19, 2005
Wish I went to Tuscaloosa for college
I'm sure this topic has been discussed in the past but I was wondering if the boy scouts have their usual parking spots (one of them I believe is behind the PNC bank on Univ. Blvd.) on campus this year just like the years past as I dont have the luxury of having a parking pass. Heading down to T-town for the A&M game with my brother as I'm trying to plan my trip at this moment. Thanks in advance!!

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Yes, I know of two boy scout lots. I tried to park at the one by PNC Bank for the Florida game and the cost was $40! There is another boy scout lot behind the convenience store once you enter campus. I parked here and walked, $20.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I saw several boy scout lots ranging from $25 to $45.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
There is also one just off Hackberry right behind a strip mall. If you cross the railroad tracks you've gone too far. It has been $20.00 all last year and this year. We've parked there for every game.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I always just parked downtown somewhere for free and walked a couple of miles to the stadium. Couldn't tell you where though because I'm not that familiar with Tuscaloosa.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.