Pick the score: Ole Miss vs. Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
Let's see - Ole Miss has beaten 4 "nobodys" - Boise State, Vandy, ULaLa, Memphis. We've beaten 2 "fair" teams in W VA and FLA and 2 "nobodys".

I'm thinking good offensive game for us -
We win 35 to 17

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Bama 31 Ole Miss 24 ... I'm expecting a pretty good game due to us letting the little guy stay close. If we get rid of the fumble-itis though, we win this easily to the tune of 38-14 or thereabouts ... if we get rid of the fumble-itis AND Bo throws 2 picks like he is entirely capable of, we win this running 45-10 ;)

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Closer than the experts/general fan thinks:

Bama 34

Ole Miss 27

HUGE road game and the offenses first real crowd noise test. We COULD blow them out if Turnover Bo shows up....but I have a feeling he will have one of his best games of the season instead and we have to fend them off late to hold on...real nail biter.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
If...IF...no turnovers and few penalties...34 - 10
more than one turnover and 28-24
three or more 24-28

Only reason I put that in is because Bama hasn't solved the turnover problem as of the last game; here's to hoping (and praying) it's solved by now.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
Crimson Tide 41
Black Bear Rebels 16

The score will be relatively close in the first half 21 -9 but Bama pulls away in the second half.

If...IF...no turnovers and few penalties...34 - 10
more than one turnover and 28-24
three or more 24-28

Only reason I put that in is because Bama hasn't solved the turnover problem as of the last game; here's to hoping (and praying) it's solved by now.
I think that turnover issue was more of an anomoly than anything. I think Bama will have razor sharp focus.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'm thinking the score will be 35 to 34!

I only hope we have the 35 on that scoreboard or whatever the highest score is that ends up on that scoreboard.

I've honestly thought about the score being much lower because of their DEFENSE as well as ours. They will get after you. I hope we win the turn over battle this week. Their DB's are goooooood and I think we recruited several on that defense as well as their left tackle on the OL. I think their DB's are better than Florida's DB's. We need to keep Nkemdiche on his back side. We can't let him get to Sims. I'm hoping Sims will be ready for the noisy folks in Oxford. I hope Sims has his best game so far! If any Mannings are there, give them a reason to be depressed after the game regarding Ole Miss football.

We do need to pressure Bo Wallace, big time! This could be a break-out game for him. I'm sure he would like to atone for himself for last year. If I recall correctly, they were in the Red zone several times last year but couldn't do anything with it when they got there. They could have kicked FG's but decided to go for a bigger score at least twice.

Bottom line: they will score more points than they did last year. This is not going to be a game for Boys! The MEN on the Crimson Tide side are going to have to step up and play better than we have up to this point this year.

You know with the heat and humidity in the Houston area, I sweat just thinking about going outside. Well, it's only Monday and I am sweating already regarding this game.

Some of you guys think this is going to be a cake-walk. I hope you are correct, but I just don't think so.

With all that said, I'm hoping for 52 to 3: Bama!

bamawind

Scout Team
Sep 23, 2006
We probably aren't as good as we have been, but the bears are not any better than they have ever been.
35- 17 Crimson

Crimsissippi

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 11, 2014
Oxford or Ocean Springs, MS
31-27 Alabama. I think it's close. I think Bo has his "Garcia Game" and it being in Oxford will help a lot. The atmosphere will be like it has never been in this town. Sims leads Alabama to the win, and a HUGE road win. Ill be in the student section cheering for both teams haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.