Pick the score: Ole Miss vs. Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Not close. 41-17.

No offense to anyone, but I'm wondering if those predicting noise as a factor have ever been to Oxford? Even when they're rowdy, it's not that loud. Small stadium, lots of mannered people who are also usually champagne-drunk. Get ahead by a couple scores and it's quieter than a church.
Well they will come out playing with A LOT of emotion in the first quarter which may keep it close for awhile. Sooner or later Bo Wallace will make a mistake and little will go right for them afterwards.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I've always thought this will be a statement game like the last trip to OM. 45-7.

If it's close... 45-13 :)

They've had trouble running the ball. If they go all pass BW can't play like BW. Is he really going to throw it 40-50 times with no picks? NO CHANCE.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
If Memphis can hold down their offense, I'm certain we can. The only difference is that we will have a much easier time scoring.

It's easy to have a good looking defense when the most prolific offense you've played is a mediocre Boise St team (yes, I'm aware that Memphis has a higher ranked scoring offense, but they ran up 63 on Austin Peay... who is horrible even by FCS standards).

By the time Ole Miss figures out much of anything on offense, we'll already have a decent lead. Alabama 45 - Ole Miss 10

ohiotide14

1st Team
Jan 3, 2012
Youngstown, OH
I think our offense will be too much even though their defense is much improved. I dont see them moving the ball on us. Treadwell will give us some problems, but I dont see one player beating us with a non existent running game. I am interested to see how successfully we will run the ball. We had difficulties early on running the ball against Florida and I expect Ole Siss's defense to be much better at defending the run. Bama 35-Ole Siss 17

BamaRoy68

Jul 23, 2006
I always grew up thinking BAMA could win each game, but ever since this Saban guy came to town, I feel BAMA should Roll over everyone! BAMA 42- ole miss 16

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I am biking early in the morning so that is good news for Bama as they always play well when I bike. I am going to do 20+ miles so hopefully Bama will win by as many points as miles I ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.