Suspended Ole Miss starting defensive end

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Where is the official link??
I myself haven't seen anything official but it makes sense. From what I understand, two players threw punches. Fortunately for Ole Miss, it was the first quarter and their kicker was kicked out immediately. I believe, with incidents like that, that might prevent any further punishment. But, if you threw a punch and didn't get kicked out... that's the sort of thing the league can review, right?

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007
The Ole missy AD was on the news last night and when asked if any players were suspended he said "No players will miss the Alabama game" so I guess they will suspend them for one of the blind def and crazy teams they play later on. Freeze is a little goodie two shoes dirt bag. I will be sooooo glad when the hammer falls on those turds.

The Ole missy AD was on the news last night and when asked if any players were suspended he said "No players will miss the Alabama game" so I guess they will suspend them for one of the blind def and crazy teams they play later on. Freeze is a little goodie two shoes dirt bag. I will be sooooo glad when the hammer falls on those turds.
Now this may happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.