CFN prognostication of Bama vs. Black Bear Rebels

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Do you really think ole miss' D is that much better than Florida's? I don't. I think we put 30+ on them. It will take a career day for Bo to throw all over our D to hang in the game. Which is possible. I just don't see how they can keep up though.

42-17 Bama

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Do you really think ole miss' D is that much better than Florida's? I don't. I think we put 30+ on them. It will take a career day for Bo to throw all over our D to hang in the game. Which is possible. I just don't see how they can keep up though.

42-17 Bama
This is a good point. I do think that just comparing personnel Mississippi has a better overall unit than Florida. Florida has some players who would start at Mississippi ahead of kids that will be on the field Saturday. So while I think Mississippi is better, I don't think they are a LOT better.

42-17 Bama
Our offense is much better than they know, or have ever known. I'm with you on 30+!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Are Alabama and Ole Miss playing for the National Championship this week? The hype from the OM side for this game just seems over the top for the 5th game of the year.
That is another reason why this run with Saban is even more impressive because every team treats their game with us like the national title game because they know if they can beat us that they can beat anybody.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.