Kiffin vs. Kiffin, Lane's brother coaches at Ole Miss

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I'm sure I'm showing how out of touch I am, but I was very surprised to learn Lane Kiffin has a younger brother coaching defense at Ole Miss. Reading up on him, he's made a big spash there, getting recognition for outstanding recruiting.
It's worth noting that the younger brother has more closely followed their famous father's footsteps, concentrating on the defense rather than the offense.
Will Monte be rooting for either one? That's always a tough question in situations like this.
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2014/09/chris_kiffin_lane_kiffin.html

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Well if you're out of touch, Chukker, then so am I...

Heard it for the first time while listening to Ryan Fowler on "The Game" last night...

I had no idea...

Adds another dimension to an already interesting match-up...

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Well if you're out of touch, Chukker, then so am I...

Heard it for the first time while listening to Ryan Fowler on "The Game" last night...

I had no idea...

Adds another dimension to an already interesting match-up...
Yesterday, my 87 year old mother brought me up to speed about the Kiffin coaching at Ole Miss. :)

Then she asked...just what do y'all spend so much time discussing on that internet football place? And you didn't know that? :biggrin:

Last edited:

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
Oh great. The commentators will mention this at least 100 times in the broadcast on Saturday.
Yep. Prepare for the "Kiffin-cam" showing a split-screen of the brothers.

But then, one fanbase mentions one of the Kiffin bros non-stop as their next head coach...<whistles off-key while looking around this board>

FWIW, I knew about this. But then, I cheated; exiled, jr. is an Ole Miss grad + a very serious Rebel fan who keeps me up to date. ;)

RTRGal

Sep 24, 2014
I am looking for 2 tickets to this game! I am a graduate of both schools and would really like to be there. Thank you and Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.