News Article: Adam Griffith Story

JGrim

Scout Team
Sep 14, 2010
Friend of mine taught at Calhoun and was friends with Adam's parents-said he is an upstanding young man with a great future.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
The road to starting at Alabama is so amazing for some of our players, it's unreal!

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Thanks for the link. I knew he was originally from Poland, but not much else about his story. It's been quite a ride for him and I wish him continued success.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Awesome story! I met Adam on a flight last year, and we asked him about being nervous. Just as the article stated he said he never gets nervous on the field. Now I know why. He has overcome so much in his life that kicking a football may actually just be kicking a football for him. :)

chuaner

Scout Team
Aug 26, 2008
awesome story.
I remember he mentioned relieved after the WV game. I wish we could give him another oppertunity this year in iron bowl and he can kick the game winning FG and whoop barns's sorry asses.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
What a story, what a life, what a kid. Looks like we've got a real winner for a kicker. I love these type of feel good stories about our players. This bio on Griffith, and the one posted this week about Blake Sims make me proud to pull for Bama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.