Prayer request

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I was once very devout, but for over ten years not only lost my way, but fought everyone and everything that tried to bring me back.

I have a singular event tomorrow that will very well change my life. It's not the lottery or anything like that. It's just a personal trial I'll have to succeed at and quite frankly I'm more afraid than I think I've ever been. Please pray for me, as even after all these years nothing comforts me like talking to God.

Hopefully this is the moment that opens my eyes and brings me back. Thank you all.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
May God guide you through what you are facing and lead you back to His love and grace.

always4bama

1st Team
Dec 14, 2006
Decatur, Alabama, United States
I was once very devout, but for over ten years not only lost my way, but fought everyone and everything that tried to bring me back.

I have a singular event tomorrow that will very well change my life. It's not the lottery or anything like that. It's just a personal trial I'll have to succeed at and quite frankly I'm more afraid than I think I've ever been. Please pray for me, as even after all these years nothing comforts me like talking to God.

Hopefully this is the moment that opens my eyes and brings me back. Thank you all

Boldly asking the Father to met you tomorrow, and after the encounter you will fall on your knees and cry out the Scripture of Isaiah 6:5. This is where I find myself often, because when I draw near the Holy I see myself for who I am on my own.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Thank you all for your prayers. I have made it through and owe such a debt to Him and you all for your support.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.