Link: Big Week in Mississippi a Milestone for Coaches Freeze, Mullen

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

While Dodd's piece is about Freeze and Mullen, this part is what stuck out to me.

Once again, time to deliver. Last year before facing Alabama, Wallace said innocently enough, "We think we can put points on them. We think we can put points on anybody."

Bama won 25-0.

"I was just showing confidence in our players," Wallace said. "They just turned it around as much as they could. Their media is like fans of Bama."
Bo, that's why you keep your mouth shut.

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
A lot's being made of Ole Miss recruiting the last couple of years. The only problem is our recruiting has been even better for longer.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Boys and Girls it boils down to this: Hugh Freeze is still the coach at ole miss and he is still the worst coach in the conference.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I don't imagine that there will be moves like this on display
by the second half. :conf2:
Ha, I don't care if it is Ole Mi$$, those old dudes gettin' down are hilarious...that kind of stuff is why I love college football.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I forget who, but some Mississippi government official said if both teams won, they may as well declare Monday a state holiday.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.