I just don't get why people think we'll lose to Ole Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
I have a bad feeling about this game. This is the biggest game at Ole Miss since... ever? If we turn the ball over like we did in the last game we are in for some trouble.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Re: I just don't get it...

Bob Stoops hijacked his account awhile back. He has been posting junk like that for awhile.
You do realize how difficult it is to go undefeated? As good as Saban is, he's only done it once. What's so unreasonable about predicting we could lose a game or two this year? We are just now hitting the meat of our schedule. I've predicted a blowout for tomorrow--that's overly positive given what many are predicting. But I also don't think ole miss is anywhere near being the best team that we will play this yr. Bigger tests are yet to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Ole Miss is pumped, game day will be there , Katy Perry is tweeting Hotty Toddy and will be on game day and maybe sing the National anthem. CBS will be there. Shepard Smith held up a Beat Bama shirt on Fox News. If they lose, it is a setup for an epic fail!!!! I personally don't like the week off as Bama was rolling, and I am a little nervous, but can't wait.

B

BroadwayJoe777

Last night it was #2 Oregon looking past unranked Arizona.
Sorry, but Arizona kicked the crap out of Oregon last year 42-16.
Oregon was NOT looking past anything. They lost to a more physical team again. That has always been their downfall.

Last edited:

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
IIRC that 2008 game we helped Fl on that last drive by getting flagged for unsportsmanlike on a hit at sideline. A costly penalty.

If we avoid turnovers and play our game we will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Close. Actually it was an inadvertent facemask by a freshman Donta Hightowwer. Until that happened, I really thought we had the game just about won. It was a huge spark for UF.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

It's absolutely possible we lose. It happens. We aren't invincible. I'm not saying that I think we will lose. But IMO this is one of those games where all the experts, talking heads, and even Vegas looks at it and sees a chance of us losing. They legitimately think we'll be upset.

Here's the cool part though - if we go into Oxford and whup em, it's a HUGE statement by our supposedly vulnerable team.
No, if we "whup em" people will say ole miss is ole miss and were way overrated. Still, I hope we beat the crap out of them.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Stranger things have happened. Still, I think Ole Miss will have to play their best game along with us making several mistakes for it to happen.

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
Ole Miss is pumped, game day will be there , Katy Perry is tweeting Hotty Toddy and will be on game day and maybe sing the National anthem. CBS will be there. Shepard Smith held up a Beat Bama shirt on Fox News. If they lose, it is a setup for an epic fail!!!! I personally don't like the week off as Bama was rolling, and I am a little nervous, but can't wait.
I think the week off helped. The team was getting a little beat up especially Blake's shoulder. Bama will be ready and will roll today!

RollTideMustang

3rd Team
Aug 27, 2011
Killen, Alabama
www.myyearbook.com

Because we did...Oh, well can not win them all...We got Ark next week at there Home & possible we may lose there to then we got Texas A&M another good team & Miss. St. another good team. We got LSU at there home another hard game & then Auburn...Who knows we may end up losing 4 more games...

BAMA JAMMA

Scout Team
Oct 28, 2007
I'm amazed at the number of people who think Ole Miss is really going to beat Alabama this week. Sure, it COULD happen. I mean, anything's possible. I just cannot see where basically the same team that got shutout and had 25 points put on them last year is going to all of a sudden be good enough to beat this team.

Bo Wallace is still the same turnover machine he always been. Ole Missy is going to be so geeked up from all the attention they've received all week I'm not sure they'll be able to find the field. Tiny 60,000 seat stadium is surely not intimidating to Bama. OM has not played anyone of any real significance so far, so their stats really mean nothing.

i just don't see where all this love for OM is coming from.

Roll Tide.
ahem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.