Katy Perry will be the guest picker for Gameday ESPN Bama/OM Game

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
One word:...ratings....(being that this is the first time ESPN has tried a show in the Grove...
Is she really needed to boost ratings? Football fans will watch Gameday no matter where it is held. With all the big games on, I doubt she will boost ratings much.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
She has 11 number one hits songs on the Billboard top forty and yet she still considers herself a "dark horse", so we *NEED* that kind of logic talking college football.

ESPN is trolling for Katykats or whatever crap she is calling her fans, those mindless drones.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Aerosmith played the super Bowl a few years ago. Anyone think Tyler watches football?

Let her pick...I don't watch the pregame anyway...Watching Holtz and Corso, is painful.

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
I don't see why any red-blooded American male would have an issue with this. As long as I don't have to listen to her songs.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Aerosmith played the super Bowl a few years ago. Anyone think Tyler watches football?

Let her pick...I don't watch the pregame anyway...Watching Holtz and Corso, is painful.
And you can include Desmond and Fowler. I no longer watch Game Day but may take a peek the last 15 minutes because she is HAWT.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
The celebrity guest picker is a gimmick, but doesn't bother me. The idea that people who don't follow college football will tune in just to see who some celebrity guest will pick seems a bit silly to me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.