****Bama vs. Ole Miss Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Rooooll Tide! It's four in the afternoon here and the day is going by so slow!

My plan is to stay up late (Gameday starts at 2300) and make sliders, baked beans, Cole slaw, and chocolate chip cookies with my 8 year old son. From there it will be a football marathon through the night and morning and on into Sunday. Monday morning be darned!

You must have priorities in life. This is Alabama football!!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Rooooll Tide! It's four in the afternoon here and the day is going by so slow!

My plan is to stay up late (Gameday starts at 2300) and make sliders, baked beans, Cole slaw, and chocolate chip cookies with my 8 year old son. From there it will be a football marathon through the night and morning and on into Sunday. Monday morning be darned!

You must have priorities in life. This is Alabama football!!
Have you petitioned to have them change the time zone during football season to the Central time zone?

CAgirl

Scout Team
Jan 17, 2007
Birmingham, AL
A big Roll Tide and good morning to all! It's 3:45 am in hot Southern Cal (99 degrees yesterday) and I can't sleep because I'm so excited about the game. Thought I'd read a little Tide Fans til I got drowsy again (not that you guys are dull or anything!) but just to catch up on all the latest. Heard Shep Smith on the radio yesterday predicting a win for his Ole Miss team, but we all know that's just wishful thinking. Bless his heart! Will be following all your comments during the game as usual and if yelling helps the team win, then I'll be doing my part out here.
Let's go be champions, boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.