Game Thread: Texas A&M at Mississippi State (ESPN)

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
MSU looking good. This could be a serious blowout. The problem though is a team like A&M can get blown out and still be a decent enough team to win later (like most Big 12 teams). Very hard to gauge. I just don't want to take anything away from MSU.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Miss st looks real good....they look for real this year.....lots of senior leadership.....they will be a challenger in the west if they can keep it up!
That's the key. With a senior heavy team State will make more noise this year than they have in the past or will in the future. If Mullen has aspirations for a higher profile job, he'd better move on it this year. I don't think his stock will ever be higher at State.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Tate is going to be a tough out this year. then again it is hard to judge based on the A&M D, they are turrible
I'd like to see Tate in a blowout. A&M deserves it, Tate would get a bloated impression of themselves , and their fanbase would be off the rails.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
A team with a good dual threat QB really puts extra pressure on the defense. This is the element Blake brings to our offense that we may need today.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
They just said State is 119th in the country in pass defense and is giving up over 300 yards a game in the air.

Kiffin is licking his chops over that stat.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I'd like to see Tate in a blowout. A&M deserves it, Tate would get a bloated impression of themselves , and their fanbase would be off the rails.
A&M does need to be knocked down a peg. Getting blown out by the Tate cowbells would do the trick. Then we can bring Tate back to reality.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.