Game Thread: ****Bama vs. Ole Miss Postgame Thread****

BamaMcGowin

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 8, 2012
Corydon, Iowa
Beat ourselves... penalties and turnovers will kill eventually, and they did today. Great game by Ole Miss!. Will miss Drake all year.
Well, we've lost early, so let's get back into the playoffs and whoop up the rest of the SEC!

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Well on the positive side OK just lost to. I said this before has the West ever been this deep. The top 6 could be West teams but the voters would never do that.

HartselleTider

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
False start...false start..shank a field goal...false start...pass interference...false start...illegal block in the back...shank a field goal...fumble...false start...

Amirite?

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Well, turnovers and penalties got us. No one is above those kind of mistakes. Still, we had a chance at the end there. Only fitting it ended with a turnover.

Lots of games to played. Have to win out from here at this point.

HSV256

1st Team
Sep 7, 2006
Huntsville, AlaBAMA
Im just really stunned at how we could lose to an inferior team...
Turnovers. OM doesnt get back to back TDs if we dont give them scoring opportunities.

I wonder if anything is different in regards to coaching as opposed to in years past. We turn the ball over and make stupid mistakes more than a typical CNS team. Something aint right.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
injuries, penalties, missed calls, poor play. this was one of those days where it seemed nothing went right. hopefully we got all of our bad karma out in this one game.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
None of that is on Kiffin. Blake should have thrown the ball away. That's all on him.
Agree. That was a bad choice of throws for Blake. On Kiffin I was referring to the first half where we were moving the ball down there running it and then we tried some cutesie stuff that created huge negative plays. Should have just kept going straight at them. Krymsonman

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
They out played us! They deserve the win!

20 to3 the 2nd half.

one observation. I did not think fans could run on the field after a game in the SEC. Will Ole Miss be fined for that?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.