Kenyan Drake Appreciation Thread

louise

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 16, 2006
Re: Kenya Drake Appreciation Thread

Number 7 was the Ole Miss player that kicked Drake while Drake was hurt on the field. The video shows this. Makes me sick!

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

While the loss hurts, KD's injury was the worst thing that happened today. Praying he will recover fully.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

:(

Sending prayers and positive vibes for a full recovery, Kenyan.....get better and hope to see you back on the field again!

LINK

OXFORD, Mississippi -- Alabama running back Kenyan Drake is already back in Birmingham after breaking his leg during the second quarter of Saturday's loss at Ole Miss.
Drake is expected to need surgery and is likely done for the season, Alabama coach Nick Saban said.

WaterWoman

1st Team
Nov 25, 2011

Thank you for sharing. I just dropped a card in the mail. I hope that more Bama fans follow suit. The injury was horrific, and while physically he has a long journey, I am sure he is emotionally devastated. With as much joy that he has brought us fans, I hope we show him the support he deserves.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

He'll be out, at least a year.
I truly hope he regains his mojo, and gets another chance to be great.
He was on his way.
sip

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

This was scary to watch and hear. Wasn't as stomach queasy as I was with Prothro but as soon as he turned I knew something wasn't right and at first I didn't understand the noise to be him screaming which I later learned and that made hit worse.

Then to see Elston stomp him like he was a nobody was way uncalled for.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

My heart sunk for Kenyan when I saw him crying while being carted off...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

This was scary to watch and hear. Wasn't as stomach queasy as I was with Prothro but as soon as he turned I knew something wasn't right and at first I didn't understand the noise to be him screaming which I later learned and that made hit worse.

Then to see Elston stomp him like he was a nobody was way uncalled for.
This was something that I did not see since I had young grandkids in the house talking to me during the game.

Is this something that the SEC will deal with if this was intentional? You know, like that center for MSU in the
LSU game.

Bama63

1st Team
Oct 25, 2000
Louisville, KY, Jefferson

Sending prayers and good thoughts for this young Alabama man's getting through the next few days without much pain and successfully through the healing/rehab process.

RTR

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Praying for a good recovery for him. I hope he can come back and play for his sake. He is such a good player and I hate to see this happen to anyone. :(

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.