Kenyan Drake Appreciation Thread

B

BroadwayJoe777

I wonder how he is doing mentally as well as physically. Has he had any recent tweets?

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
I am fairly sure the dislocation and possible torn ligaments/tendons are more of a concern healing than the bone. 12 weeks is plenty long enough after most any clean breaks to be healed and back to functioning normally. Hopefully KD will recover 100% regardless of the time.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Yes, I saw the video. He's long way from playing this year. If my timing is right, he will be jogging lightly and doing some rehab by first week of December. Play off are end of the month. This is the time where players usually are reintorduced to fundamental skills.. so I wouldn't be suprised to see him practicing in black jersey but not doing any physical contacts... Now, there's always chance for him to play in championship game.. but unlikely.
The way he was walking, I don't think so.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Yes, I saw the video. He's long way from playing this year. If my timing is right, he will be jogging lightly and doing some rehab by first week of December. Play off are end of the month. This is the time where players usually are reintorduced to fundamental skills.. so I wouldn't be suprised to see him practicing in black jersey but not doing any physical contacts... Now, there's always chance for him to play in championship game.. but unlikely.
So your'e saying there's a chance? Couldn't resist with Dumb and Dumber To out LOL

So your'e saying there's a chance? Couldn't resist with Dumb and Dumber To out LOL
Lol Sounds like it huh!

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Unless he is ABSOLUTELY 100% then I would rather he not play. I know if he is 80% he will likely be chomping at the bit to get on the field, but he is like 20 and I hope CNS decides to do what is best for KDs health even when KD cannot see it. I would hate to see this truly AMAZING talent be wasted because he played through injury. I think that if he stays healthy he will make 1 NFL team exyremely happy one day and 32 of them hat him.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
My timeline remains the same but I don't think he'll play at all... unless he's in uniform with others during the holidays....
Unless he is ABSOLUTELY 100% then I would rather he not play. I know if he is 80% he will likely be chomping at the bit to get on the field, but he is like 20 and I hope CNS decides to do what is best for KDs health even when KD cannot see it. I would hate to see this truly AMAZING talent be wasted because he played through injury. I think that if he stays healthy he will make 1 NFL team exyremely happy one day and 32 of them hat him.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Ive been wondering if Drake could play or not. I bet if there is ANY chance he CAN play, he will.

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Yep we have showed we can win without him (even though he is truly missed), I would rather see him sit the bench and heal. No sense in trying to rush anything.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.