Kenyan Drake Appreciation Thread

Gallowglas

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2008
Hendersonville, TN
I just wanted to take a moment, despite the stinging loss, to say a few words of appreciation and to express some well-wishes for Kenyan. I hope your recovery goes well and look forward to seeing you on the field again. I also appreciate all the exciting plays you've brought to the game.

I wish you the best and Roll Tide, Kenyan.

ADMIN NOTE: I'm inserting this below as this is probably the most viewed thread--BamaNation

Last edited:

BAMA JAMMA

Scout Team
Oct 28, 2007
Re: Kenya Drake Appreciation Thread

We're really going to miss him this year. He was a big part of Kiffin's scheme. Really hate it for him and had a heck of a year in front of him. I really hope that wasn't his screams you could hear on the broadcast but I think it was. It was nasty :(

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch

I feel horrible for him. That was sickening to witness and I pray that it is not a career-ending injury. Of all the not very good things that happened today, this was by far the worst.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Super talented kid with a future in the NFL. I hope he makes a full recovery.

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC

Praying for this young man and hoping it's not as bad as it seems. May God wrap his loving arms around you, Kenyan.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.