Ole Miss fans storming the field after the game.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
ESPN Reporter said the AD smiled and said they would gladly pay the $50,000.
With that kind of statement by the leader of their athletic department, they (SEC Office) needs to raise Ole Sis' fine to at least $1,000,000!

This could be worse than what happened in Michigan last week if one of our players or coaches had been hurt.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I'm sure the Ole Miss AD and Slive will take care of it. If I'd have been an Ole Miss fan at that game, I would have stormed the field too. Good for them. We just don't do it for Bama because we've been there before (not a knock on them). When we beat someone, is it really an upset? When we beat #1 LSU in 11 and #1 Notre Dame in 12 were those upsets really?

Last edited:

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
I took it as a compliment that they celebrated like they just won the Super Bowl. There were people making out on the field like it was the end of WWII.
It is a compliment. Let them enjoy it. They outplayed us yesterday. Their fans deserve to celebrate. Ole Miss doesn't have a real football team very often. They've got one this year. *tips cap*

Roll Tide

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
I took it as a compliment that they celebrated like they just won the Super Bowl. There were people making out on the field like it was the end of WWII.
I don't look forward to the day when beating Bama isn't worthy of such a celebration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimsissippi

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 11, 2014
Oxford or Ocean Springs, MS
I will add from being in the student section what made the Ole Miss crowd mad was Landon Collins running to the endzone in front of the Ole Miss student section and egging them on jumping around and pointing and waving them to bring it on after the already controversial touchdown as the half ended. That is what really lit the fire under the crowd, and it was very hostile from then on out.

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
When you've beaten Bama, you've done something.
Absolutely--It is an incredible compliment to the state of Alabama football and the tradition when opposition fans storm the field.
When they stop storming the field -- we have a problem.

Darius Rucker, huge South Carolina fan, said the other day that when we beat Bama in 2010 we all had t-shirts made that said "we Beat Bama" Then he said I wish South Carolina would be good enough for people to make t-shirts if they beat South Carolina.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
It does not happen at Alabama bc we are so use to winning big games. Other top programs in football and basketball do not rush the field or court after a big win. Why? Winning is the expectation and not a hope so situation.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.