What of players return game !

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
What if players return

OK CATCHY TITLE ! But I want to play the WHAT IF GAME ! and have some one give me a list of all the players that have gone pro early for BAMA that could make a difference on this years team. I am interested in something.

Last edited:

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Re: What if players return

Ha-Ha, Vinny, Cyrus, Pagan, and Hubbard left early last year. Eddie Lacy and DJ Fluker left early the year before. That wouldn't have helped this year, but I truly believe with Fluker and Lacy we have another ring and a 3 peat, if they stayed healthy last year.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

This will get deleted.... No teaser title..Ya know?
OK CATCHY TITLE ! But I want to play the WHAT IF GAME ! and have some one give me a list of all the players that have gone pro early for BAMA that could make a difference on this years team. I am interested in something.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama

I have often wondered if Rolando McClain had played in that game against the barn/Newton would it have been different? RTR

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA

I have often wondered if Rolando McClain had played in that game against the barn/Newton would it have been different? RTR
If McClain had played that year we probably don't lose to anybody. Everybody on the team was afraid of him. He kept everyone in line when he was there. On top of that Hightower was coming off rehabbing a knee and never played as well in 2010 as he did in 2008/9 and 2011.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA

If McClain had played that year we probably don't lose to anybody. Everybody on the team was afraid of him. He kept everyone in line when he was there. On top of that Hightower was coming off rehabbing a knee and never played as well in 2010 as he did in 2008/9 and 2011.
I could totally see that. "You boys had better follow the process or what Coach Saban will do to you is nothing compared to what I'll do to you." :biggrin2: FWIW, we had a few guys in the USMC who were like that. You'd much rather deal with the NCO's than deal with peer justice.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.