October 18 (TAMU @ Alabama) Game Times Announced

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I don't have cable so Im grateful that so many of our games are on CBS. This is benefit for me. And, yes, Verne (not so much Gary) was extremely annoying on Saturday. He was actively rooting against Bama.

snake plissken

1st Team
Apr 13, 2011
Birmingham
URGHHHHHHHH. I was hoping one good thing about this loss is we would be off CBS. I have been watching Bama since 1984 and have never had a set of commentators that bothered me more. WE NEED TO GET ON THE BRAD NESSLER, TODD BLACKLEDGE brodcasts!

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I get to watch 1st qtr on PC again. Local CBS channel insists on showing ACC game (even though MD now in BIG10) that starts at noon (EDT) and always runs over into CBS game.:mad2:

CaptainTide

Scout Team
Apr 16, 2011
Mobile, AL
I love it every time we get a game on CBS because I listen to Eli Gold and the radio crew, and if it's, say, an ESPN game, the TV is delayed by ~15 seconds, so it's not even fun to watch it.

CBS is only about 4 seconds behind, so it's more tolerable.

Should be a great game! I hope our offense can run laps around A&M's defense (if that's what they call it? :p).

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
Ah, I was hoping for a night game -
Party at my house - and I was hoping to have time to smoke a pork butt / I guess I'll have to just have Baby Backs instead.
30 people - 5 or 6 slabs??

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.