Gus Malzahn Will Own Nick Saban - according to Cowherd

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Re: Gus Malzahn Will Own Nick Saban

Let's have a thread title that won't draw so much drama. I edited the title.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

He is a TV personality looking for ratings. He has no more credibility than your average sports fan. I wouldn't worry any more about this prediction than the picks made by Katy Perry before the Ole Miss game.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

You know these shock jocks are getting really out there ever since finebaum made it big. Rome, Cowherd, and bayless all do the same thing.... stir the pot with outlandish statements and predictions. Finebaum actually had a lot to stand on with kicking alabama in the ribs when we were down. but bayless, rome , and cowherd have very little to stand on compared to finebaum.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
He is in the same category as Brando...not worth my time.

At least Kirk backs up his predictions with actual knowledge.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Just to add more dumb picks to this ...Joey galloway's final four is 1.Ga Tech 2. Auburn 3. Miss St 4. Michigan ST
If this winds up being the final four, which I don't believe it will, they will lose a lot of money with these four teams playing in it. I can't understand Galloway's thought process.

bamaabw

Suspended
Dec 9, 2013

Why???? Are you a mind reader...can we have our own thoughts to discuss?????????????

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
LOL This is the same guy that sat up in the booth on August 23 and said it's okay to lose a game. Now we lose a game and our dynasty is over (because apparently you have to go undefeated to be a good team)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.