Gus Malzahn Will Own Nick Saban - according to Cowherd

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Here's to hoping Selma brings this thread back to life next year and the year after and ...

;)

Crimson Duck

Sep 27, 2010
Montana
He also predicted Everett Golson would be the next Russell Wilson after ND's loss to FSU. And that they would go undefeated the rest of the year and be one of the four.

Cowherd rarely has an original thought (most of his useful "insights" are stolen from others) and when he does make an original declaration it is usually just plain silly.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Did anybody listen to Cowherd's show yesterday? I'm curious what his comments were after the Iron Bowl.

Some of his other opinions/predictions that didn't quite work out...

He also predicted Everett Golson would be the next Russell Wilson after ND's loss to FSU. And that they would go undefeated the rest of the year and be one of the four.
....... also said that we lose to Tennessee this year.
Cowherd also picked Auburn over FSU last year and was saying after the Iron Bowl that Auburn would win the next two national championships.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Does he have a call in show? I'd like to call in and see how he responds.

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
Did anybody listen to Cowherd's show yesterday? I'm curious what his comments were after the Iron Bowl.
About 2 hours into the show he took 2 seconds during his little where Colin right and wrong segment and mentioned it.But he didn't eat crow or own up to it.He harped on how many yards we gave up of course and said he thinks Gus will still be a pain to Nick in the future.He also said our dynasty continues for 1 more year.I'm surprised Finebaum didn't play any of his predictions he made on his show.Guess everyone is trying to sweep it under the rug now.But best believe had we of lost Colin would have made a entire show around it.He was trying to avoid talking about the iron bowl as much as possible yesterday.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.