Bruce Jenner Update

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
for all the lgbtykuhgdufv friends i have, i have always said that the urge to mutilate one's genitalia in order to become a fake opposite sex should be the very definition of severe mental disorder.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
The latest pic of Bruce. He left his bra at home. I'm predicting at the end of the transformation he'll be a 42DD (not bad). But at 65 he may need The Miracle Bra from the onset.

And a clear fashion faux pas is at play here. He's sporting an Under Armour top with Nike pants. Hasn't his fashion conscious brood taught him better?

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
The latest pic of Bruce. He left his bra at home. I'm predicting at the end of the transformation he'll be a 42DD (not bad). But at 65 he may need The Miracle Bra from the onset.

And a clear fashion faux pas is at play here. He's sporting an Under Armour top with Nike pants. Hasn't his fashion conscious brood taught him better?

it must be cold there too.....

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
A friend of mine works at the Mercedes plant and says there is a German guy there that is in the process of changing teams. He said he wears ladies clothes and makeup and now answers to a female name.

Not surprisingly, my friend says this person works in the hybrid department.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
A friend of mine works at the Mercedes plant and says there is a German guy there that is in the process of changing teams. He said he wears ladies clothes and makeup and now answers to a female name.

Not surprisingly, my friend says this person works in the hybrid department.
Sometimes the jokes write themselves.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I work in grocery stores and Jenner's picture is on the cover of a number of celebrity magazines at the checkout. I was on the cereal aisle yesterday and saw a box of Wheaties with a picture some MMA champ on the box. It made me laugh, since Jenner was also once a Wheaties athlete.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Now involved in a car accident on Pacific Coast Highway, with fatalities.

More proof women are bad drivers?
Heard he was speeding away from paparazzi, rear-ended a lady's car that knocked her into oncoming traffic. She died, The Bruce walked away.

The Kardashian Freak Show rolls on...

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
How about a reality show from prison where The Bruce is serving time for vehicular manslaughter?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Now it's speculated that there was no evidence of paparazzi-in-pursuit and The Bruce was using his phone. Maybe he was taking selfies, because he's like, so good looking and everything.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Now it's speculated that there was no evidence of paparazzi-in-pursuit and The Bruce was using his phone. Maybe he was taking selfies, because he's like, so good looking and everything.
I've seen mixed reports. An employee at a nearby establishment said she witnessed paparazzi surrounding the accident scene immediately, long before LEOs arrived, and speculated that there's no way they could have arrived so quickly had they not been in pursuit. The LEO on the scene said there was no paparazzi.

Either way, the presence or not of pursuing paparazzi is kind of irrelevant. Jenner rear-ended a car, sending the car into oncoming traffic, resulting in the death of the car's driver. Jenner is at fault whether he was trying to avoid cameras or not.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.