"Bama Fan" DisOwns The Tide On Video

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Re: Bama "Fan" DisOwns The Tide On Video

And our average IQ as a fanbase just went up at least 15 points.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama

Perhaps she lost a bet and had to say that on video as part of it? If not she was never a fan in the first place.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007

I never understand these type of videos. I would bet she never was a bama fan to begin with and if she was, good riddance.
BTW, she sure is attractive :biggrin:

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007

From what I saw I wouldn't be surprised to see her one more time on the show about bad Tatoos

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

Without watching it, the only response I can think of is "good"...

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Bama "Fan" DisOwns The Tide On Video

As I said...that loss may have been the best thing for this program in its current state.

I was in school at Bama from 2000 to 2006. My freshman year started with us ranked #3 and ended with our coach being dismissed. My final semester started with us being ranked in the top 25 and ended by having our head coach dismissed. And in between i helplessly watched the school down the road take 5 of the 6 Iron Bowls during my tenure.

We were the poster child for mediocrity. Still, I defended my team/school against the world and knew that the next year would be THE YEAR. I somehow knew Mike Ford and Nikita Stover would take us to the next level. Couldn't tell me Brody Croyle wasn't the second coming of Namath. Needless to say, I (along with countless other diehard fans) suffered mightily.

And all the while, I didn't see too many cars with Bama stickers and flags and rap songs and country songs, etc.

Then we start winning and all of a sudden our fan base grows by a million and these people are telling me they were fans the whole time? Really???? Where were you when Price got me excited by putting up 77 at A-Day and getting run out before a regular season game? Where were you when we were holding the rope?

Nah...Moo Moo (and all the other band wagoners) can go ahead and go. More elbow room for me to celebrate when we bounce back

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

As I said...that loss may have been the best thing for this program in its current state.

I was in school at Bama from 2000 to 2006. My freshman year started with us ranked #3 and ended with our coach being dismissed. My final semester started with us being ranked in the top 25 and ended by having our head coach dismissed. And in between i helplessly watched the school down the road take 5 of the 6 Iron Bowls during my tenure.

We were the poster child for mediocrity. Still, I defended my team/school against the world and knew that the next year would be THE YEAR. I somehow knew Mike Ford and Nikita Stover would take us to the next level. Couldn't tell me Brody Croyle wasn't the second coming of Namath. Needless to say, I (along with countless other diehard fans) suffered mightily.

And all the while, I didn't see too many cars with Bama stickers and flags and rap songs and country songs, etc.

Then we start winning and all of a sudden our fan base grows by a million and these people are telling me they were fans the whole time? Really???? Where were you when Price got me excited by putting up 77 at A-Day and getting run out before a regular season game? Where were you when we were holding the rope?

Nah...Moo Moo (and all the other band wagoners) can go ahead and go. More elbow room for me to celebrate when we bounce back
i was convinced that avalos would be able to gain a first down and thought guillon would set the world on fire ;)

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR

I never understand these type of videos. I would bet she never was a bama fan to begin with and if she was, good riddance.
BTW, she sure is attractive :biggrin:
I did not read the sarcasm initially in your post. Boy was I disappointed when I saw that heifer. My fault, of course, but yikes. :D

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

I did not read the sarcasm initially in your post. Boy was I disappointed when I saw that heifer. My fault, of course, but yikes. :D
And barners everywhere are equally glad she's leaving the Tide faithful - if she ever was a fan of the Tide, that is.

Since she's changed her loyalty to MSU, it's my personal opinion that the only thing that attracts her is the cow bell.
Moooooo. Moooooo.!. Moooooo!!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.