"Bama Fan" DisOwns The Tide On Video

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Re: Bama "Fan" DisOwns The Tide On Video

Man....the crap we tolerated
the 2000 ice bowl was the first game i was able to attend since 1994 or something like that. i didn't get to follow much from 97-98 due to living outside the south and we didn't get much coverage. after the 99 season, i was convinced we were going to steam roll ucla and breeze through the schedule. i was wrong. but i do have to say that i was by gawd convinced going into every game that there would be someway we could pull it out (i guess subconsciously in a dumb and dumber way). and i actually wept when i heard the rammer jammer after we finally beat tennessee in 2005, a serious wth? moment. luckily i was single and alone at the time, so no harm, no foul :)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

She probably wasn't much of a fan anyway. Good riddance.

In honor of playing the Hogs this weekend..remember this crazy Arkansas fan...every team has their crazy fans.

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama

I wonder why this lovely lady didn't become an MSU fan 34-years ago in 1980 when a 6–3 loss to Mississippi State ended Alabama's all-time school record 28-game winning streak and all-time SEC record 27-game conference winning streak.

Maybe she hasn't been a life long fan anyway? Some of us were born at Druid City Hospital and had an Alabama diaper slapped on us at birth, and proud of it!

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA

I never understand these type of videos. I would bet she never was a bama fan to begin with and if she was, good riddance.
BTW, she sure is attractive :biggrin:
Surely you forgot the blue font. She could scare a hungry bulldog off the back of a meat wagon.

Gallowglas

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2008
Hendersonville, TN

Not much of a fan if that loss was all it took to abandon ship. Let's see how long the new love affair lasts when Ole Miss and Miss St. go back to mediocre seasons.

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

I never understand these type of videos. I would bet she never was a bama fan to begin with and if she was, good riddance.
BTW, she sure is attractive :biggrin:
That huge shirt (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL) she was wearing looked like it was the MSU Bulldogs color. That was not Crimson, but maroon!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

I wonder why this lovely lady didn't become an MSU fan 34-years ago in 1980 when a 6–3 loss to Mississippi State ended Alabama's all-time school record 28-game winning streak and all-time SEC record 27-game conference winning streak.

Maybe she hasn't been a life long fan anyway? Some of us were born at Druid City Hospital and had an Alabama diaper slapped on us at birth, and proud of it!
You used an adjective that does not belong in that sentence!

What allegiance is she going to show MSU when Bama beats the bulldogs? Will she throw those maroon XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL MSU shirts away when that happens?

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

Another fairweather fan bites the dust!!

I started watching Alabama football in 1980 when I moved to the States and have been an avid fan ever since despite those lean years from 1980 to 1992, and except for 1999, the rest of the time with the Mikes until Coach Saban arrived.

That so called fan is probably just another knuckle dragging barner, just ignore the blibbet and continue to support the Tide

Last edited:

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed

That woman was never a Bama fan. What's funny is she is now going to watch her "new" team lose to her "old" team. So somebody quickly sale her spot on Bama bandwagon before she realizes her mistake.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN

She wasn't as fan to begin with. Obviously.

Any other fair weather fans are welcome to jump ship. I wish you would.

I flew my A flags when we were 7-6 the same way as when we were 14-0, 13-1......RTR

Someone please watch her in a year when Miss St is 6-6 again. She might go to MO. Haha

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Bama "Fan" DisOwns The Tide On Video

That woman was never a Bama fan. What's funny is she is now going to watch her "new" team lose to her "old" team. So somebody quickly sale her spot on Bama bandwagon before she realizes her mistake.
I hope they interview her after that game also. Maybe then they can talk about her 4 divorces and level of commitment there. (Purely speculation)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.