Alledgedly - 4 ISIS terrorists arrested crossing southern border in last 36 hours

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Re: Allegedly - 4 ISIS terrorists arrested crossing southern border in last 36 hours

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...rs/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
I hope this isn't true, but at the same time I'm not surprised if it is.
Spokesman for HLS says this is not so. Verifying this should be fairly straightforward.
I would think that a journalist worth his salt would get the names of the alleged ISIS infiltrators and check that against HLS records of illegal Middle Eastern immigrants nabbed at the border.
Oh, wait, we are talking about American journalists who only investigate if it suits their political predilections, so fat chance of anybody actually digging up the names and asking HLS directly whether Mr. ___ has been apprehended near the southern border.
I swear, if some ISIS attack happens between now and election day, and it turns out the perps came across the open southern border, the Democrats are going to get slapped around like the Federalists in 1816.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Re: Allegedly - 4 ISIS terrorists arrested crossing southern border in last 36 hours

I swear, if some ISIS attack happens between now and election day, and it turns out the perps came across the open southern border, the Democrats are going to get slapped around like the Federalists in 1816.
if that happens then they should be put on trial for aiding and abetting the enemy and punished appropriately.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000

Spokesman for HLS says this is not so. Verifying this should be fairly straightforward.
I would think that a journalist worth his salt would get the names of the alleged ISIS infiltrators and check that against HLS records of illegal Middle Eastern immigrants nabbed at the border.
Oh, wait, we are talking about American journalists who only investigate if it suits their political predilections, so fat chance of anybody actually digging up the names and asking HLS directly whether Mr. ___ has been apprehended near the southern border.
Aren't the Democrats Federalists?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

ISIS fighters are easy to spot! They wear those solid black outfits. They would really stand out from the Hispanic children.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

I wouldn't be surprised if something did happen. Then Obama, in his great wisdom(??), decides that it's in the interest and security of the nation to cancel the upcoming elections..just so he can remain in office And of course no one on the left will dare say anything negative about that.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

I wouldn't be surprised if something did happen. Then Obama, in his great wisdom(??), decides that it's in the interest and security of the nation to cancel the upcoming elections..just so he can remain in office And of course no one on the left will dare say anything negative about that.
Reb you been watching too much Fox News!;)

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

Aren't the Democrats Federalists?
There are some similarities between Democrats and Federalists. Both take an expansive view of Federal powers. Both are stronger in New England.
Both believe is corporate welfare (although the current Democrats keep that one under wraps to the extent they can, and today's Republicans also favor corporate welfare, just to different companies and industries).
What absolutely killed the Federalists in 1816 was being seen as insufficiently patriotic in a time of war. If ISIS brings off an attack in the US between now and election day, and got in due to lax border security, the Democrats will suffer the same suspicion, and may suffer as badly at the polls. 1816 was a "country boy butt-whoopin'" for the Federalists. In fact, the Federalists never recovered.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Reb you been watching too much Fox News!;)
seebell,

Maybe you need to watch Fox News so that you can see someone critiquing our leaders. I honestly have to try to stay away from that station to keep from being depressed with the state of our nation and world. Only problem with changing channels to all the ESPN channels is hearing about the Crimson Tide going down to Ole Miss. I could not stand to see Shepherd Smith, I think that's his name, GLOAT about his Alma Mater, Ole Miss, beating the Tide. I guess I'll have to stick to the History Channel and H2 and watch those Ancient Aliens.

You sure don't see that (i.e. the critiquing) on any other cable stations: CNN, MSNBC or other networks: CBS, NBC, or ABC. They are ALL YES people, brown nosers, and something other than real journalists. They just have a tickling feeling going up/down their legs.

Even ESPN critiques everything or almost everything happening in sports. Why can't our news stations report THE News in an honest manner and critique our leaders decisions. I honestly think that's the real purpose for journalists no matter what political party has a majority in Congress or which political party is in the White House. Seems like there is NO accountability for decisions made in our government.

The President lies (many examples: Affordable Care Act, etc.) and is deceptive and sure plays a lot of golf when he needs to be attentive to details of situations/crises in our country and the world. The American public is so ignorant, they have no attention span. A crisis happens then people forget about that crisis when another happens. Some people don't even know about any of these crises because they are into American Idol, movie stars, rock stars, and other things that are insignificant. People on the streets of our nation are questioned about almost anything about our history or government or almost anything else and they are oblivious to anything since many are stoned out of their mind or just plain stupid.

I think our President thinks he is the star of a TV series about the American Presidency instead of being the leader of our country. Why hasn't he received an Academy Award for the role he plays.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

It's not the few that could filter across the border that bother me. The ones that bother me are the ones with US passports who can return and just blend back into their neighborhoods...

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

seebell,

Maybe you need to watch Fox News so that you can see someone critiquing our leaders. I honestly have to try to stay away from that station to keep from being depressed with the state of our nation and world......

.....I think our President thinks he is the star of a TV series about the American Presidency instead of being the leader of our country. Why hasn't he received an Academy Award for the role he plays.
He intentionally surrounds himself with people who play the part of "mirror, mirror on the wall" to him instead of folks who will give him honest advice about how to wisely handle all these national and international crises.

Truthfully, I'd like to see the national media brought to it's knees. Imo, they've long ago abdicated their responsibilities to the American people. They were once stalwarts of truth and neutrality. Now, they're merely the "right hand" of the democrat party and no longer even believable. They certainly are no longer who we trust to thoroughly investigate all politicians and keep the American people truthfully informed as to each politician's true nature and motives.
Which is one main reason why I no longer watch local news channels or read a newspaper.
"Investigative journalism", you say? What's that?

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL

It's not the few that could filter across the border that bother me. The ones that bother me are the ones with US passports who can return and just blend back into their neighborhoods...
I don't think he would blend in too well here in Arab especially if he kept the beard, it's more of a moustache and goatee kind of place and I don't think a lot of the country gentlemen here would appreciate him living here either. Queue the pickup truck full of hunters. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.