Link: Miss St AD issues warning to Bulldog fans about cowbells.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
If the visiting team is on the line of scrimmage and the QB is barking out signals to his team, what happens to MSU fans for ringing those COW BELLS? Probably nothing! But MSU's team should receive a 15 yard penalty every time it happens for Unsportsmanlike Conduct. Now, you can yell, but not use artificial noise makers. TJMHO

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
If the visiting team is on the line of scrimmage and the QB is barking out signals to his team, what happens to MSU fans for ringing those COW BELLS? Probably nothing! But MSU's team should receive a 15 yard penalty every time it happens for Unsportsmanlike Conduct. Now, you can yell, but not use artificial noise makers. TJMHO
That's all there is to it. They are artificial noisemakers and I don't see why they get preferential treatment.

CrimsonTsunami

Scout Team
Jan 27, 2010
Birmingham
Let Mississippi State have their cowbells and ring them whenever they want. They haven't had much to make noise about over the years, might as well let them make some artificially while in their own stadium.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I really dont see how its anyworse than a band playing or sandstorm played ten million times. I have no problem with the cow bells, but some boogers i know are bringing their own to the game this saturday. Imagine that

CraigMack

1st Team
Jul 13, 2000
Chelsea, AL
Every Aub that I know who is going to the game is taking a cowbell this weekend. Supposedly they're all taking them, or at least trying to get everyone to take them.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Every Aub that I know who is going to the game is taking a cowbell this weekend. Supposedly they're all taking them, or at least trying to get everyone to take them.
I hope Auburn loses, their umpteenth tie breaker is probably better than Alabama's. But... I completely support that approach. If they are going to allow artificial noisemakers, both teams might as well try to take advantage.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Translation: The $25,000 check for the artificial noisemaker rule is written and already in the envelope, but we are trying to appear that we did all we could to deter people for using them irresponsibly.

The hilarity of this will be if the boogs that take cowbells get AU a fine as well.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Teams need identities. Some are running teams, some are passing teams, others are defensive teams but Mississippi State they are a Cowbell Team. That'll show them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.