Been away a long, long time...

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
So I have been lurking trying to catch up with my fellow TideFans. Let's see:

-The second string QB is still our favorite player on the team and should be playing ahead of our record setting starter.
-We have the best college football coach in the world but he doesn't appear to have a clue sometimes.
-We lost an away game to a top 10 SEC WEST football team and by golly somebody needs to be tarred and feathered for it!
-The sky is falling but we ain't skeered of the lengthening shadow of 'lil brother down the road.
-We now have a BLUE sarcasm font that I haven't learned to use yet.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com

-The second string QB is still our favorite player on the team and should be playing ahead of our record setting starter.
-We have the best college football coach in the world but he doesn't appear to have a clue sometimes.
-We lost an away game to a top 10 SEC WEST football team and by golly somebody needs to be tarred and feathered for it!
-The sky is falling but we ain't skeered of the lengthening shadow of 'lil brother down the road.
Who told?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

Let's just say you signed back on during a rather tumultuous week. And honestly, it's understandable. Losing to Ole Miss is not something we're used to, and will do strange things to your mind. It ain't supposed to happen.
sip

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Been ignoring those "sky is falling" folks. It was a loss. It was quite evident Ole Sis wanted it more. Coach Saban and his staff have not forgotton have to coach. Just stay calm and carry on!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.