Georgia Suspends Todd Gurley for NCAA Violations

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

University of Georgia tailback Todd Gurley has been indefinitely suspended from competition by the UGA Athletic Association during an ongoing investigation into an alleged violation of NCAA rules.

"I'm obviously very disappointed," said UGA head football coach Mark Richt. "The important thing for our team is to turn all our attention toward preparation for Missouri."

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
UGA announced it on the team website about 4 minutes ago. No one has had time to write anything about it yet.
thanks, i didn't see a time stamp when i followed your link. they're generally pretty quick covering stuff like this. ill keep an eye out.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
thanks, i didn't see a time stamp when i followed your link. they're generally pretty quick covering stuff like this. ill keep an eye out.
I'm not gonna beat you up over time-stamps. I think your point is the AJC is biased and generally sucks and I would agree with that.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I was told 3 weeks ago this would happen. If what I was told is true (which wouldn't be that big of a deal if he wasn't so reckless), Gurley's played his last game at UGA.

Go For 16

Jan 11, 2014
I was told 3 weeks ago this would happen. If what I was told is true (which wouldn't be that big of a deal if he wasn't so reckless), Gurley's played his last game at UGA.
So, if this is true then Ga. would have to forfeit wins for this year?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.