Georgia Suspends Todd Gurley for NCAA Violations

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
if this happens and one of the Mississippi's win the west, I will be convinced we are all going to die. NO BLUE FONT.
Im wondering how this board would react if Mizzou or Kentucky won the SECCG. but it seems like we are heading to the lowest attendance at the GA Dome ever for the championship game. They might as well bring it back to Legion Field If it is UK/UM vs the Mississippis for the ship.:wink:

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
Just spoke to a contact I have close to Georgia athletics. He told me and I quote " IF THE STUFF IS TRUE ! AND HE THINKS IT IS THAT GURLEY IS DONE AT UGA " Let's see if he is right !

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
Dude, Not joking ! My contact is a Booster and in a high position at McEachern high school in powder springs, GA if you must know ! This is not hear say like you think it is. Let me say in my job, I know alot of athletic director's & booster of different schools and have a close relationship with most of them. I WILL SAY THIS ! THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE WHO CLAIM TO KNOW ALOT ! that I have learned know nothing !

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Dude, Not joking ! My contact is a Booster and in a high position at McEachern high school in powder springs, GA if you must know ! This is not hear say like you think it is. Let me say in my job, I know alot of athletic director's & booster of different schools and have a close relationship with most of them. I WILL SAY THIS ! THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE WHO CLAIM TO KNOW ALOT ! that I have learned know nothing !
What an eccentric performance.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
If I was your buddy, and you posted enough info for others to figure out who I was, like you did above, I would be really ticked off.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
He will get a one game suspension and that will be it. He will be back for the barn game. What did Johnny get, one game or two? All Gurley has to say is," I didn't know about it."

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
Look I am not being a butthole about this. BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE THAT ALWAYS COME UP WITH SOME REMARK WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING. There are more people on this site than just the normal one's that know a few things and do know people in high places. But yet when someone on here with a big name post something " like they know some kind of inside knowledge" It is to be taken like their word in GOLD ! Well I have learned that the people on this site that are in a higher standard DON'T REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT ANYTHING ! #1 I didn't post their name ! Heck their are a lot of people at McEachern that are in the know at UGA ! This is not classified news here ! All They told me was IF THE INFO THEY HAVE IS TRUE ! GURLEY WAS DONE AT UGA ! But man if anybody else on here that SUPPOST TO KNOW where to have posted this IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GOLD !!!

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
Dayhiker,
Their are a lot of people at that school and many others in Cobb County school system in the know at UGA! I have not only been told from the one at McEachern but one at Walton & Harrison. It is not top secret !

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I've got no issue with what JFF or Gurley did. If UGA can make money selling #3 jerseys, he should be able to sell a few autographs. It's not like the NCAA is in the right either. Otherwise, they wouldn't have decided to stop selling jerseys in their online store.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Look I am not being a butthole about this. BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE THAT ALWAYS COME UP WITH SOME REMARK WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING. There are more people on this site than just the normal one's that know a few things and do know people in high places. But yet when someone on here with a big name post something " like they know some kind of inside knowledge" It is to be taken like their word in GOLD ! Well I have learned that the people on this site that are in a higher standard DON'T REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT ANYTHING ! #1 I didn't post their name ! Heck their are a lot of people at McEachern that are in the know at UGA ! This is not classified news here ! All They told me was IF THE INFO THEY HAVE IS TRUE ! GURLEY WAS DONE AT UGA ! But man if anybody else on here that SUPPOST TO KNOW where to have posted this IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GOLD !!!
PMS ?

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
I was told 3 weeks ago this would happen. If what I was told is true (which wouldn't be that big of a deal if he wasn't so reckless), Gurley's played his last game at UGA.
Eh, we'll see. I remember hearing in 2010 that Marcell Dareus had, in all likelihood, played his last game for Bama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.