Link: Our almost V-Ps White Trash Brawl

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
And you didn't want her for VP? Can you imagine all the great things we could talk about on the NS Board every day? I mean, Todd would be drinking beer and peeing off the balcony at the Naval Observatory on weekends. Cars on blocks on the front lawn. Glenn Rice. Bar fights with the girls. Just too many positives. Instead, we get Biden. He's a buffoon, yes, but he's boring other than a couple of crude comments hear and there. The Palins in Washington. What a reality show that could be.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/bristo...s-bias-against-conservative-women-once-again/

Our friend got knocked out from a cheap shot from behind. (His injury resulted in ten stitches, so it was really low.)

Why would anyone do this? Well, here’s a hint. The guy was on social media during this incident, tweeting, “about to get famous.”

When Willow saw all this happening she looked at the guy’s mom and said “get ahold of your son.”

But apparently the apple didn’t fall too far from the tree, because his mom pushed Willow. A grown woman pushed my little sister.

By this point, I’d already gotten into the car. But when Willow ran to me crying, telling me that some lady had pushed her down, I got out of the car to go talk to her. Any big sister would do this.

After I got out of the car, I didn’t get far. I never even got to talk to his mom, because a guy in his late thirties or early forties got in my face. He was towering over me – probably at 6 foot something and over 200 pounds. He puffed his chest out and started yelling.

I was alarmed that things had gotten so bad so fast. But it got even worse when this guy started pushing me. He had his hands on me, pushing me down. That’s when I swung and hit his face.

Some would say I should’ve never retaliated in defense against him, but certainly he should never have pushed a girl. It didn’t phase him. He pushed me down to the ground and kept me there.

It was scary and awful. He held me down until someone got me out of the situation.

That’s it – that’s the story.

I was pushed and held down by some guy… and the media salivates like a dog that’s just been given a bone.

Here’s the thing. Violence against women is never okay… Even if that violence occurs against conservative women. Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero.

But it wasn’t Chelsea.

It wasn’t Hillary.

It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with.

It was a conservative.

And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
But it wasn’t Chelsea.

It wasn’t Hillary.

It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with.

It was a conservative.

And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.
but 47% will say msm plays it right down the middle.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.