Game Thread: ****Bama vs. Porcines Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
3 racks of ribs are going on the smoker as soon as I get back from my son't cross country meet later this morning. Ahh, I love the taste of pork on a fall Saturday.

Boarcephis

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 19, 2009
We got 3 1/2" of rain here in Fayetteville yesterday and more on the way but it's supposed to be over with by game time. Darn nice weather with the high in the low 50's. Weather should not be a factor so we'll see what happens. Here's to an injury free game and maybe my hogs can pull one out.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
We got 3 1/2" of rain here in Fayetteville yesterday and more on the way but it's supposed to be over with by game time. Darn nice weather with the high in the low 50's. Weather should not be a factor so we'll see what happens. Here's to an injury free game and maybe my hogs can pull one out.
thats a chunk of rain. was there much flooding?

Boarcephis

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 19, 2009
Some but about what you'd expect because most of it came in a short time. Some low lying areas were flooded, some cars were stalled, etc but it's clear now. We were around 10 inches below normal for the year so this helps us out a bunch.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Some but about what you'd expect because most of it came in a short time. Some low lying areas were flooded, some cars were stalled, etc but it's clear now. We were around 10 inches below normal for the year so this helps us out a bunch.
glad to hear it was short lived. my neighborhood gets jacked up if we get more than 3 inches of rain in a day, luckily, i live uphill of the stream running through.

hope the weather clears enough for y'all to have fun today (but only before the game ;) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.