Game Thread: Auburn vs Mississippi State

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Mullen seems like a good coach. Wherever he goes after this year will be lucky to have him. I think we now know why those UF offenses were so potent..

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
After watching everyone play this year I'd say they are....#1 in fact. If they weren't playing so sloppy this game would be over. They will win the West and the SEC I believe. Where they came from to be this good I don't know but they are balanced, disciplined, and well coached.
I'm afraid you might be right. Local sports caster here locally confidently picked state to win the west before the season started. Dang it he might be right.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Is Verne giving anyone else a headache? It's to the point, where I'd almost rather just listen to it. Where was the TOUCHDOWN Mississippi State at Verne?? Dude screams his brains out when Auburn scores, but nothing when State scores. He needs to retire!

Rant over! RTR
...or when Lew-EEEEEEEEEEEE-ziana State scores. That's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.