Game Thread: ****Bama vs. Little Piggies****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Minton

1st Team
Dec 4, 2011
announcers are so dumb.....this Arky team is barely any different at all. Bama just can't get out of their own way for heaven's sake

FortyYearFan

1st Team
Jan 2, 2003
All in all, this is just a poorly coached team. It's pretty pathetic when, over six quarters, your punter is the clear MVP of your entire team.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
I heard the Alabama football team was taking a tour of the Wal-Mart headquarters, somebody needs to tell them they are late for the game.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
I never thought I would say this as I am a Blake Sims supporter, but you have to try Coker if this first drive of the second half goes nowhere.

bama_at_uab

1st Team
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham
Can't bring in a new QB now, just creates a controversy and wrecks your starters confidence. We've hitched our wagon to Blake and we need to stick with him. I think he's an inconsistent, first year starter that has trouble throwing accurately on the run or past about 20 yards, who locks on to one receiver and doesn't always go through his progressions, has trouble making the correct reads and checks, but - he's a good leader and I've seen no evidence that Coker is any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.