Game Thread: ****Bama vs. Little Piggies - 2nd Half****

Status
Not open for further replies.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Does 11 yards rushing mean o-line is terrible or the hogs don't respect the long ball? Barn went for 300+ and Ags went for 137.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Football is a game of emotions & mentality, for some reason I just don't see those emotions or that tough Alabama Football "Mentality" on the football field or on the sidelines..That's won us 3 NC's under Coach Saban..It's like there's no emotions out of of players & our coaches as far as that goes..Until we get that fire back in our players that's been lost..It doesn't matter how big or small our players are or if we have the right size players to shut down these HUNH offenses..Without that "Emotions" & "Crimson Tide Football Mentality" I don't see out of of player or coaches, on the football field, and on the sidelines, without that fire that's missing in this team..I can see a couple more losses this year for this team..

WaterWoman

1st Team
Nov 25, 2011
After stepping away briefly, I have decided two things:

1. The talent is there. I think we just need a little confidence to get the Bama "swag" back.
2. I am going to start drinking during games again. I haven't since the Auburn loss. Maybe that is our problem this year.

Roll Tide!

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
“I’m looking at it like we’ve got to start all over again, that this is 2007 again,” Saban told ESPN.com Saturday after agreeing to a long-term extension with Alabama.

“We’ve had a lot of success here, but we’re going to have a new quarterback next year and lots of challenges. Some of the issues on our team this year had to do with complacency and winning too much. We have to get back to having the kind of character, attitude and competitive spirit that we need to have.

“So there are plenty of challenges here. I’m going to spend my time trying to fix those.”

LINK

I keep reminding myself of this...

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Football is a game of emotions & mentality, for some reason I just don't see those emotions or that tough Alabama Football "Mentality" on the football field or on the sidelines..That's won us 3 NC's under Coach Saban..It's like there's no emotions out of of players & our coaches as far as that goes..Until we get that fire back in our players that's been lost..It doesn't matter how big or small our players are or if we have the right size players to shut down these HUNH offenses..Without that "Emotions" & "Crimson Tide Football Mentality" I don't see out of of player or coaches, on the football field, and on the sidelines, without that fire that's missing in this team..I can see a couple more losses this year for this team..
I agree. It boils down to guys not having fun and overthinking a simple game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.