****Bama vs. Hogs Postgame Headache Thread****

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
We would probably do well to shorten the 24 hour rule to 24 minutes this week.

We got the win. We have to improve in every phase of the game (except punter).

Time to move on.

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
That was the ugliest win we have had since TN in 2009, but I haven't seen such an uninspired Bama team since 2007. We have a lot of improving to do, or we'll lose at least 2 more games this season. I don't understand how we have lost the fire that we've had since Saban was able to right the ship, but we better find it fast. Roll Tide!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I wouldn't wanna be a Player or Coach in the lockerroom or bus ride home..There's going to be a non-stop butt chewing all the way back home to T-Town..And a well earned butt-chewings I might add(ST's Coach)
If a butt chewing would fix the problems they would already be fixed..

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Last week Alabama lost a heart breaker. Well we won and to say the least I am proud. Just let the rest of the season play out but I see Alabama will get better all season. Are they a national championship team, No but they will improve all year.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I'm starting to think the things AJ has been saying are true, I don't see any leadership on this team. I'm glad we escaped with the win but, I've lost all hope in Sims. I see 3 more losses for this team unless there is some major improvement on offense (AU, A&M, Miss St.).

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm watching Ole Miss run through TAMU's defense like wet Charmin. If we make THAT defense look competent, I'm jumping head first off the Black Warrior bridge

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
An ugly, exasperating game. So many problems to address and so many baffling issues.

Still - imagine if we'd lost. How THAT would feel...

I'll take the W.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.