Link: Something to many you laugh from football today

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
My favorite California football bromance has got to be Harbaugh and Kaepernick. I love the commercial with them playing party cake. It's just too cute.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I was watching and that tender moment wasn't the end of it. The DC remained very animated and angry. Just prior to that it appeared that Mora must have expressed his disapproval with something the DC or his defense had done and the DC just went off on him. Handed Mora his sheet and said, here you run the defense, then! he was livid and in Mora's face, big time.

Miora then tracked him down and said, "I love you, man!"

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
I was watching and that tender moment wasn't the end of it. The DC remained very animated and angry. Just prior to that it appeared that Mora must have expressed his disapproval with something the DC or his defense had done and the DC just went off on him. Handed Mora his sheet and said, here you run the defense, then! he was livid and in Mora's face, big time. Mora then tracked him down and said, "I love you, man!"

Mora showed much restraint and control. A big hissy fit from the DC does not help formulate the next strategic move required by one of your coordinators needed for proper game management. Nor would it help improve the coordinators job security if I were his boss.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.