Robert Foster?

Wolfman

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 4, 2013
Is he redshirted for the year? He would be the perfect weapon to replace Drake. He's a bigger version of Cooper.

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
yes, he is among a bumper crop of receivers we have, 5 stars, 4 stars, black, sims, foster, but, we don't need them this year, we cant get the ball downfield, and utilize their speed, and hands. we lack a lot of tight ends that can block though

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Yup.

We had other players looking into it last season, but playing time fixed that. So as I said, we'll know more at the end of the season. Maybe he stays; maybe not.
I don't blame some of the WRs. I'm surprised we sign as many highly touted ones as we do considering how poor our passing game is compared to some of the air raid schools.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I don't think it'll benefit Foster in a way where he has to transfer. Foster has hard time keeping his heads up when he tackle a player... His injuries kept him from getting the reps he needed. IF I were him, I would stay another year, because It would be Ragland and Foster up front next year.... So I dont see him trying to transfer.. I do have a feeling of who will transfer next year...

TiderMan

All-SEC
Feb 5, 2005
Moody, AL.
I don't think it'll benefit Foster in a way where he has to transfer. Foster has hard time keeping his heads up when he tackle a player... His injuries kept him from getting the reps he needed. IF I were him, I would stay another year, because It would be Ragland and Foster up front next year.... So I dont see him trying to transfer.. I do have a feeling of who will transfer next year...
The thread is about Robert Foster the wide receiver. You are talking about Reuben Foster the linebacker.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Oh, my apologies. Let's see.. Cooper, White, Jones are gone after this year. Robert should have a chance to crack the lineup next year. IF he's going to transfer, he probably would have to do it before the fall camp.

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
If Foster, Black, Stewart, Falkins, Sims don't get any playing time this year, we can still use the excuse that "we're young and inexperienced at receiver-we lost three senior receivers-we are in a re-building year" when we play poorly next year.

Love the Ping

All-SEC
Jun 15, 2005
If Foster, Black, Stewart, Falkins, Sims don't get any playing time this year, we can still use the excuse that "we're young and inexperienced at receiver-we lost three senior receivers-we are in a re-building year" when we play poorly next year.
At least your outlook is positive.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
If the worst part of our team next year is the WR group we will be just fine. That is about the least most important part of the team IMO, meaning that it's a lot harder to find and develop QB and lineman than it is a WR. Saban has said as much also, that WR and RB are the easiest positions for a freshman to come in and make an impact..

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.