Why are we where we are?

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
it's been great winning by big margins, but teams are catching up, because we are such a successful conference, and share the spoils. I used to complain about mal moore's offensive calling, and bears' coaching. (remember the 2 blocked punts?) one, yeah..but two..? but, we always seemed to pull off the big games..and of course, having winning seasons all the time. if twitter and football boards had been around when bear was the coach, we'd hear the same complaints we do now. just my opinion.

Last edited:

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
it's been great winning by big margins, but teams are catching up, because we are such a successful conference, and share the spoils. I used to complain about mal moore's offensive calling, and bears' coaching. (remember the 2 blocked punts?) one, yeah..but two..? but, we always seemed to pull off the big games..and of course, having winning seasons all the time. if twitter and football boards had been around when bear was the coach, we'd hear the same complaints we do now. just my opinion.
I definitely think this is the case the last 2-3 years of his tenure. I lived in T-town back then & remember a lot of grumbling. I know 1979 was good but beyond that I remember a lot of talk about who was really in charge.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.