Early Lines for Week 8 Games of Interest

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
First, I don't think we can keep them from scoring at least 10 to 14 points, so the question is whether we can score three or four touchdowns against them. Maybe the good Bama shows up for this one. If I were the Texas A&M coaches, I would do exactly what Arkansas did, take away the short passes and dare us to throw deep. To counter, I expect us to give them a healthy dose of the ground game.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't know how he does it, but that Nick Saban has done it again. He used a Jedi mind trick on us (me at least) at the presser today.

Said the emotion the team showed after Collins's pick was the most emotion he's seen out of his team in a long time. Being a part of the expecting crowd I never stopped to think about it from that angle.

You tend to grow closer to those that are with you through adverse situations. Maybe a close win like that and the team realizing that it CAN overcome adversity to get a win is one of the best things that could have happened. That being said, give me Bama -14.5. I'm guzzling the Kool-Aid!!

RTR!!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I don't know how he does it, but that Nick Saban has done it again. He used a Jedi mind trick on us (me at least) at the presser today.

Said the emotion the team showed after Collins's pick was the most emotion he's seen out of his team in a long time. Being a part of the expecting crowd I never stopped to think about it from that angle.

You tend to grow closer to those that are with you through adverse situations. Maybe a close win like that and the team realizing that it CAN overcome adversity to get a win is one of the best things that could have happened. That being said, give me Bama -14.5. I'm guzzling the Kool-Aid!!

RTR!!
saban plays 11-dimension chess ;)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.